17th May 2019
• 4.30 PM Duration: 2h30′
• € 25 per person (free for children up to 13 years).
• The price includes entrance to Juliet’s house and Juliet’s Tomb.
• Group maximum 30 participants.
• Suitable to everyone, adults and children.
• It also takes place in case of rain.
• Juliet’s house and Juliet’s Tomb are not accessible to people with physical disabilities.
• Meeting in Piazza Erbe, at the column of the winged lion:
There is no refund for no shows and cancellations with less than 36 hours from starting time.